This blog contains my thoughts, ideas and opinions. Nobody other than me should be held responsible for the content on this blog.
You may or may not agree to what I write. If you wish to clarify something, disagree about something I have written and / or would like me to understand your point of view, the best way is to write a comment on the relevant post, or by send me an email. If I find your comments objectionable or derogatory, I will delete them and repeated behavior will force a ban on your account/IP.
The Integral by Aditya Marathe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License and Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at aditto.wordpress.com / blog.aditto.info
You may click the link above to read what this license means. For those of you who are either too lazy to click or too lazy to read much,
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
- The comic characters and strips on Life and Times of RFB are made on www.toondoo.com using their proprietary tools. I hold the copyright for those characters and comic strips. You may not transform that work.