And this is for 2009…
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? So much shopping?
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I dint have one but I will make one for 2009.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes.
5. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? November 24.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I did not achieve anything this year.
7. What was your biggest failure? Health.
8. Did you suffer illness? Yes.
9. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Idiots :).
10. Where did most of your money go? Shopping!
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My Honda Activa, and the Canon EOS DSLR!
12. What song will always remind you of 2009? Speedy Gonzales.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Happier.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Traveling!
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating!
16. Did you fall in love in 2009? No.
17. How many one night stands? Let me have one please!!!!
18. What was your favourite TV programme? Indian cricket!
19. What was the best book you read? It is a magazine: Down to Earth.
20. What was your greatest musical discovery? Coldplay.
21. What did you want and get? Bibimbap!!!!
22. What did you want and not get? Some more happiness.
23. What was your favourite film of this year? UP! Snipe Snipe, Nice Snipe, Clap Clap Clap!
24. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I do not remember what I did. I was 24.
25. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I do not know what would have been that one thing.
26. What kept you sane? My hobbies.
27. Who was the worst new person you met? There were a few.
28. Who was the best new person you met? None.
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. A blog post on the same is coming up shortly.
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I was just guessing, at numbers and figures, pulling the puzzles apart…