1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Went abroad
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I dint have one
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No
4. Did anyone close to you die? No
5. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 5, 2007, I guess when I flew into Incheon.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a decent job.
7. What was your biggest failure? Stayed unhappy unnecessarily.
8. Did you suffer illness? Yes
9. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? The travel agent.
10. Where did most of your money go? Food.
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Korea
12. What song will always remind you of 2007? Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major
13. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Happier
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Dancing
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Feeling sad
16. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes. Beyond humans.
17. How many one night stands? HuH
18. What was your favourite TV programme? Hardly watched any TV shows, but I did enjoy Comedy Circus
20. What was the best book you read? Huh again, but still reading, The Rough Guide to Climate Change
21. What was your greatest musical discovery? Canon in D Major ofcourse, and then Katie Melua, and then Taare Zameen Par.
22. What did you want and get? Travel abroad.
23. What did you want and not get? Aah…so much
24. What was your favourite film of this year? Taare Zameen Par, and Classic (Korean)
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I cut cake, and went for dinner with ..:: Roshnai ::.. I was 22.
26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A little more decisiveness.
27. What kept you sane? Did anything do so?
28. Who was the worst new person you met? Nobody was that nasty
29. Who was the best new person you met? Sudebi Di
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Everything happens for the good.
31. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Jaise aankhon ki dibbiyaan mein nindiyaan, jaise nindiyaan mein meethaa saa sapanaa…