As on 26th July 2006
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Well, DG: “… and distribution levels, metering equipment, and the “control house”…”
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can
A ‘katora’ (bowl) with some change coins and a couple of passport sized pics inside it, covered with Windows XP CD, that I used to format my computer few days back.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
TV…Hardly watch it, though, it was CNNIBN news channel, during the Mumbai bomb blasts.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
Thats easy: 4:30pm, well the clock shows 4:34
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ceiling fan’s swoosh and a few stray noises.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went for dinner last saturday with Raddoz.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Checked my mail…. pretty simple? Eh?
9. What are you wearing?
A vest, and a towel wrapped around the hip.
10. Did you dream last night?
Slept at 4 am, dont remember what happened after that!.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today morning, in the class.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Black marble paper at places, “This is MY ROOM” poster given by Raddoz, a reminder slate, some cobwebs….
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A baby’s journey inside the womb, right from conception to delivery!
15.What is the last film u saw?
Fanaa (was bad).
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in the most beautiful lawns of the world….
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Something about me that you wont know… ummmm…. it hurts to see injustice, whether its on me, or anyone else. It really hurts, and it hurts more, when I realise that I cant do anything for it, cause the system just wont let me!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Perhaps try to remove the evil? How? Donno, or maybe Injustice? Again Donno how….
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush…
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jigissha.. hehe no……. Enya.… sounds gr8!
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Jigness.. hehe again no, but never thought of it. (Had thought of the girl’s name though)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
For a short while, to just look around.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“I know you were always right!”
25. People who may do this memo in their journal.
Not many guys I know blog… so….