And this is for 2011…
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before? Changed jobs.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I dint have one, but I have one for 2012.
3. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 31st, left Pune.
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year? What did I achieve?
5. What was your biggest failure? Finances!
6. Did you suffer illness? No!!!! Wow, finally!
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Idiots :) Always!
8. Where did most of your money go? Food, Stock market
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Hyderabad!
10. What song will always remind you of 2011? The One That Got Away, Fireworks, Rolling in the Deep, Saibo
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Happier.
12. What do you wish you’d done more of? Playing badminton
13. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating!
14. Did you fall in love in 2011? Yes. With Roshnai all over again :D
15. How many one night stands? None :|
16. What was your greatest musical discovery? Adele.
17. What did you want and get? Good city to live in, oh, and new friends !
18. What did you want and not get? International travel.
19. What was your favourite film of this year? Shor in the City
20. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I had sushi with Roshnai :) I was 26.
21. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Certainly, a trip abroad!
22. What kept you sane? Photography!
23. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011. Stop wasting time with people who do not matter!
24. Which new places did you visit in 2011? Purushwadi (Sahyadris, India), Hyderabad (India), Udaipur, Kota (Rajasthan, India), Hampi (Karnataka, India)
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year -
Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing…
Do you know that there’s still a chance for you, ‘Cause there’s a spark in you?