And this is for 2010…
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? A lot of things, but most importantly, swam (snorkeled) in the middle of the sea!
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I dint have one.
3. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? December 9th! Got married :).
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Let’s take it offline!
5. What was your biggest failure? Health. Again!
6. Did you suffer illness? Yes.
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Idiots :) Again!
8. Where did most of your money go? Travel and Living!
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Marriage, Travel and Figo!
10. What song will always remind you of 2010? Bad Romance, Fireflies and Waka Waka.
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Happier.
12. What do you wish you’d done more of? Working out!
13. What do you wish you’d done less of? ?!
14. Did you fall in love in 2010? Yes. With the sea (But now I am out of it)!
15. How many one night stands? None :|
16. What was your greatest musical discovery? Lady Gaga.
17. What did you want and get? More travel!
18. What did you want and not get? Better health.
19. What was your favourite film of this year? Inception, undoubtedly!
20. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I do not remember what I did. I was 25.
21. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Certainly, better health!
22. What kept you sane? Photography!
23. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. When in doubt, Travel!
24. Which new places did you visit in 2010? Diveagar (Konkan, India), Goa (India), Denver (Colorado, US), Vail (CO, US), Steamboat Springs (CO, US), Phuket (Thailand), Phi Phi Islands (Thailand)
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year -
You’re a good soldier,
Choosing your battles,
Pick yourself up, And dust yourself off
And back in the saddle