Click here to read circa 2007…
And this is for 2008…
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Went ‘Zorbing‘.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next? I dint have one but I will make one for 2009.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? November 4, the day Obama was elected President of USA and I was there to hear and see him when history was made.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Surviving subzero temperatures and enjoying.
7. What was your biggest failure? Unnecessary weight gain.
8. Did you suffer illness? Yes.
9. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Idiots :).
10. Where did most of your money go? Shopping!
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Snow and subzero temperatures :).
12. What song will always remind you of 2008? American Pie.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Sadder.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Eating!
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating!
16. Did you fall in love in 2008? Yes. With ‘fall’.
17. How many one night stands? HuH!
18. What was your favourite TV programme? Don’t remember watching TV at all.
19. What was the best book you read? Huh again, but still reading, Shadow of the Silk Road.
20. What was your greatest musical discovery? Katy Perry.
21. What did you want and get? Bibimbap!!!!
22. What did you want and not get? Nothing as such.
23. What was your favourite film of this year? Truth in 24, and The Boy in Striped Pajamas.
24. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went out for dinner with my friends. It was a cold evening, and we had dinner at an open-roof restaurant. I was 23.
25. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If someone special had some more good luck.
26. What kept you sane? Dislike of alcohol.
27. Who was the worst new person you met? Nobody was that nasty.
28. Who was the best new person you met? SXR.
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Be patient.
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
If I sing a song, will you sing along? Or should I just keep singing right here by myself?